Come up with 10 things to be grateful for, it's as simple as that. You'll be amazed at how many good things do exist. (Despite what Simon Cowell has to say.) Mine are in no particular order.
- Snuggling up against Scott in bed on a Sunday afternoon, with nowhere to go, nothing to do, and plenty of passion.
- Amy Grant music. Enough said.
- I live in a country where I can say anything I please, and not get arrested or tortured for it.
- Dear friends who laugh with you and stick by you when you can do nothing but cry
- Nieces and nephews
- Kicking back on the deck with a good book and a cup of coffee
- Appliances!!! (namely the washer & dryer, and dishwasher!)
- The colors of fall
- Belonging to a God who always forgives and always loves